NAP ritual A analysis.

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
raum215
Magister Templi

Re: NAP ritual A analysis.

Post#21 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:13 pm

tai wrote:
raum215 wrote:Where is your source. I have not found this. I see it is supposed to be found in the Clavicula Salomonis, but I do not find it.

As for arzl in Enochian, this is not the being in clavicula salomonis.

You won’t find it on JHP’s website. It’s in Gollancz’s version of the Clavicula Salomonis which states:

O you glorious and benevolent angels, Urzla, Zlar, Larzod, Arzal, who are the four angels of the East.

Taking into consideration the “lost in translation” effect, it's obvious the Clavicula Salomonis is referring to Dee’s angels.

I see. Well, that is clearly derived from Dee.
That is also a 17th century text, right? I have not researched such a book.

Well, the The Book of the Cave of Treasures. a classic of the Nestorian Church, is where you can find the part of the story connected to the dove. http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/bct/bct04.htm

Arzel is a being, the text translates as the White Bird, but the words are "white bird" translated - "ouphir Lebhnah " - literally the white flying (or winged) one.

In the part with Satan's attack on Adam and Eve:

The Fathers of the Ethiopian Church emphasize the difficulty which Satan found in entering Paradise. He knew that he could not carry out his plan for ruining Adam if he entered Paradise in his own form, and he decided that he must assume the form of some bird or animal or reptile if he was to succeed.
He applied to the white bird Arzel
, and the green bird Besel, and a red bird, but each refused to take him to the place where Eve was. Then he applied to p. 66 the elephant, and the lion, and the leopard, and the hyena, and the wild boar; the first four refused point blank to do what Satan wished, and the wild boar attempted to gore him with his tusks. On this Satan took to flight. He then went to the animal Sereg, which was commonly known as the "digger of graves," but this animal refused to help him, and then Satan approached the animal called "Taman," "the front part of which was like a camel's foal." This creature agreed to help him, and, mounted on his back, Satan entered Paradise and stood before Eve. The serpent became spokesman for him, and Eve hearkened to him and ate of the fruit. According to the "Book of the Mysteries of Heaven and Earth," the tree was called "Sezen," and each fruit cluster contained, 150,000 grains, or berries. It is described as a large and handsome tree, and it has been identified with the "Sendâlê," or sandal-wood tree. According to the same authorities, the Tree of Life was the prototype of the Cross on which our Lord was crucified.

The text is [translated and reprised] from authorship presumed to be 4th century.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

Topic author
raum215
Magister Templi

Post#22 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:31 pm

archive.org has a pdf in openlibrary.org

nice!

on page iv. He admits parts are clearly from western sources. That is a real batch of gumbo there.... i scanned it.

Personally, I am not so sure this is a book to pull from. it has some interesting notions, and i did not read it. But this is simply too obviously syncretic, with readily accessible sources.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

tasbiha4711
Practicus

Post#23 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:37 am

bump for archival research (raum215)

Radiant
Neophyte

Post#24 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:58 am

raum215 wrote:And do you know what the greatest biggest and strongest muscle in the body is? The tongue. Which is formed of the same cell clusters of which the very first fetal cells are composed. This is called the enteric nervous system. This is the physiology which correlates to the body of light. This is part of you that assists in the formation of a "minds-view" of what you are. It is not you are you appear - it is a you that is formed of your instruments, your relations, your hobbies, passions, vices, and Virtues. It CAN be refined - but in most people it is not. This is a you, where your cell-phone is likely an appendage, your thousand arms are full of your favorite foods, weapons, making your favorite gestures, and your heads look like what you love, hate, fear and desire, your heroes, your most dominant expressions, your infinite self filtered through your finite preferences and definitions. it is your "GodForm" if you will.

For posterity:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... -the-body/

And I wish Raum215 would expand more on the lunar current and his theory on the mechanisms of the ida and pingala and how they factor into magic. I am piecing together other posts that just brings up more questions than answers. If someone
were to come on here, I would be grateful.

If there ever was a revised, more concise paper, and expanded definitions and theoritical explantions with avenues of research, I would be willing to fork over my money.