Red Magick by Al-Toukhi

New Book Releases, Recommendations and Reviews.

Topic author
Magus11
Adeptus Major

Red Magick by Al-Toukhi

Post#1 » Sat May 22, 2010 11:13 am

Red Magick grimoire of djinn spells and sorceries by Al-Toukhi. Ishtar Publishers

First off the book is in the same format as Ishtar's "Grand Key of Solomon" a nice little hardback book that aesthectically looks quite good. It has about 193 pages, but no introduction, just a table of contents of the spells on each page.

I was looking forward to this book, but it was not quite what I thought it would be like. It is basically an Islamic spell book with just over 100 spells contained within it. About half of the spells, if not more are for acquiring love. This disappointed me, because how many different spells do you need to accomplish the same thing!

Anyway... the first part of the book gives an invocation and its rebuke. This is followed by about 18 spells that are applied to the invocation and its rebuke for causing love, invisibility, burning someones home down and other typical sorcery applications.

All the love spells are for specific victims (I think, although I have not read the whole book yet, this is the impression it gave me) as it often says to use the persons name or use an item of their clothing. Other spells are quite interesting, including such other things as amulets and talismans, candles and diferent incense blends for such things as destruction and healing and getting things you want. But mainly the spells are to do with love.

Overall its an interesting book, but I do not think it is worth the £37 ($55) I paid for it at all. If it was around £20 ish then that would be justifiable.

Darren
Quod superius est quod inferius et quod inferius est sicut quod superius ad perpetranda miracula rei unius

DEMON EST DEUS INVERSUS

This topic has 30 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login