Aiwaz

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
talerman
Magus

Aiwaz

Post#1 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:32 pm

Surprisingly, it is very little said about Aiwaz on SA, so I would like to start this topic.

I have never had any personal experience with Aiwaz so far, but it is interesting that Crowley evoked Aiwaz (probably the first time) in Shanghai in April 1906, and it is also interesting at least to me that Shanghai is the city where I live and that it is also April.

To Crowly, Aiwaz eventually became his HGH, while to others
it is also seen as the messenger of the Aeon.

In February 2019 I met a few important members of EGA (White Gnostic Church) in Belgrade, who were very active during the 1980s and the first part of 1990s as probably the most influential spiritual group in the South Eastern Europe at that time.

I also met the vice patriarch of White Gnostic Church in Belgrade Milan Gligorijević Gaon who was also the lector of my book Spirits of Tarot and who held the promotion of my book in Belgrade.

The patriarch and leader of White Gnostic Church was Zivomir Mihaljovic Slavinski.

This organization had very close contacts with Kenneth Grant and Charles Berner.
It was also affiliated to OTO.

I am mentioning them in the context of this topic because their central god was Aiwaz.

This topic has 17 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login