How risky would it be for me to try the Lottery Spell?

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
rilakkuma
Neophyte

How risky would it be for me to try the Lottery Spell?

Post#1 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:31 am

I have no experience with magick, whatsoever. I know quite much about it but not to the point where I can practice it.

I finally got to read the Grand Grimoire. I want to try the Lottery Spell. Below is quote from what I read on the PDF version of the book:

To win any time one plays the lottery

Lying down, recite three times the following prayer, after what to you will put it under your pillow, written on virgin parchment, on which you will have a mass of the Holy Spirit said, and during sleep the genius of your planet will come and tell you the hour that you must get your ticket.

“Domine Jesu Christe, qui dixisti ego sum via, veritas et vita, ecce enim veritatem dilexisti, incerta et occulta sapientiæ tuæ manifestasti mihi, adhuc quæ reveles in hac nocte sicut ita revelatum fuit parvulis solis, incognita et ventura unaque alia me doceas, ut possim omnia cognoscere, si et si sit; ita monstra mihi montem ornatum omni nivo bono, pulchrum et gratum pomarium, aut quandam rem gratam, sin autem ministra mihi ignem ardentem, vel aquarum currentem vel aliam quamcumque rem quæ Domino placeat, et vel Angeli ARIEL, Rubiel et Barachiel sitis mihi multúm amatores et factores ad opus istud obtinendum quod cupio scire, videre cognoscere et prævidere per illum Deum qui venturus est judicare vivos et mortuos, et sæculum per ignem. Amen.”

Say three “Our Father” ’s and three “Hail Mary” ’s for the souls left in purgatory.

However, I don't think I want to do this along for the fear of screwing things up.

What is the best advice that someone has for me here? As far as the Holy Mass, could this be something that I could perform or something that would have to be performed in a traditional Holy Mass setting? BTW, I am new here, so please be nice. :lol: LOL!

This topic has 14 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login