crazy ride with Elubatel

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: crazy ride with Elubatel

Post#191 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:20 am

Im not big into astrology (maybe i should be) Twice when i summoned Elubatel on Sunday between 1pm to 3pm Ive noticed very good results as compared to different times and days during the week (where i got bad results) Maybe someone who does astrology can elaborate this time and day.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Post#192 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:41 am

summerland wrote:Im not big into astrology (maybe i should be) Twice when i summoned Elubatel on Sunday between 1pm to 3pm Ive noticed very good results as compared to different times and days during the week (where i got bad results) Maybe someone who does astrology can elaborate this time and day.

To pin it down, you'd have to be tighter than a two hour window, as well as the date and location. Obviously I understand not saying where you live publicly.

Even just looking at the planetary hours, 1-3pm covers more than one. Where I'm at, currently, that period covers the last part of Jupiter, then all of Mars, and part of the Sun.

I guess it could still be independently astrologically favorable, but you'd need to look at the dates as well.
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#193 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:50 am

provenant wrote:
summerland wrote:Im not big into astrology (maybe i should be) Twice when i summoned Elubatel on Sunday between 1pm to 3pm Ive noticed very good results as compared to different times and days during the week (where i got bad results) Maybe someone who does astrology can elaborate this time and day.

To pin it down, you'd have to be tighter than a two hour window, as well as the date and location. Obviously I understand not saying where you live publicly.

Even just looking at the planetary hours, 1-3pm covers more than one. Where I'm at, currently, that period covers the last part of Jupiter, then all of Mars, and part of the Sun.

I guess it could still be independently astrologically favorable, but you'd need to look at the dates as well.

Thank you provenant i will....Im on the east coast so that would be est time. Ive just noticed when working with Elubatel time of day and time seems to matter. Maybe i should have a journal just for this.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#194 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:56 am

As far as the location im in...It doesnt matter. I dont do ANY formal rituals with Elubatel. That is a no-no....Nothing...Just summon him. I dont advise anyone just starting with him to do this! I just do what works for me. And something i cant elaborate on.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#195 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:14 am

Ive also noticed when working with this spirit Everything goes to shit the first day (or weeks...Some might think its a curse) Until the current levels out (yes i said current... because this current is flowing through you)

Its like having a bad cold and taking a antibiotic and everything starts breaking up until you start feeling better. Its the only way i can describe it. It moves extremely fast and quick and one must be mentally and physically able to handle it.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#196 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:23 am

For over a year i was gun shy of this spirit I didnt do anything with him. But this spirit never left me alone. When you Envoke Elubatel the task is not finished until you accomplish what you set forth to do (i havent accomplished my goals yet so this is never ending)

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#197 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:48 pm

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experiences here, summerland. Curious that you got better results on a Sunday between 1pm and 3pm - was this a week ago? If so, we were starting a Full Moon, which would make a lot of sense here.

With regard to Lunar magic, it can act as a magnifying glass for certain works, thereby intensifying the nature of the spiritual manifestation. This might have something to do with your results being stronger. If so, then it might not have been the day, but rather the lunar cycle that made the difference.

However, if we entertain the idea that all astrological confluences have a direct impact on your magical rites, then the month, day, time of day, astrological occurences, etc. ALL matter to a greater or lesser degree. Depending on how granular you want to get, it is conceivable that your natal chart and its interaction with the other facets tapped would have an impact on your successes or failures.

Its very complicated, however, so I'd recommend keeping as much in the way of notes as you can if this seems to be worthwhile.

summerland wrote:Ive also noticed when working with this spirit Everything goes to shit the first day (or weeks...Some might think its a curse) Until the current levels out (yes i said current... because this current is flowing through you)

Its like having a bad cold and taking a antibiotic and everything starts breaking up until you start feeling better. Its the only way i can describe it. It moves extremely fast and quick and one must be mentally and physically able to handle it.

I have not, however, noticed things going to pot as a direct result of working with E. I have noticed that I'm sometimes more preoccupied with the idea of things going sideways, though, and it causes me to work harder to sort things out. This seems like its a similar experience to your own, here.

There's often this deep need to bust my hump over and above the usual as a means of helping the work to 'take' more effectively.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#198 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:54 pm

Wanderer wrote:Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experiences here, summerland. Curious that you got better results on a Sunday between 1pm and 3pm - was this a week ago? If so, we were starting a Full Moon, which would make a lot of sense here.

With regard to Lunar magic, it can act as a magnifying glass for certain works, thereby intensifying the nature of the spiritual manifestation. This might have something to do with your results being stronger. If so, then it might not have been the day, but rather the lunar cycle that made the difference.

However, if we entertain the idea that all astrological confluences have a direct impact on your magical rites, then the month, day, time of day, astrological occurences, etc. ALL matter to a greater or lesser degree. Depending on how granular you want to get, it is conceivable that your natal chart and its interaction with the other facets tapped would have an impact on your successes or failures.

Its very complicated, however, so I'd recommend keeping as much in the way of notes as you can if this seems to be worthwhile.

summerland wrote:Ive also noticed when working with this spirit Everything goes to shit the first day (or weeks...Some might think its a curse) Until the current levels out (yes i said current... because this current is flowing through you)

I have not, however, noticed things going to pot as a direct result of working with E. I have noticed that I'm sometimes more preoccupied with the idea of things going sideways, though, and it causes me to work harder to sort things out. This seems like its a similar experience to your own, here.

There's often this deep need to bust my hump over and above the usual as a means of helping the work to 'take' more effectively.

Thank you wanderer.... Yes it was a week ago

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#199 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:18 pm

You bet, summerland. Have you looked into the timing to see if it lines up with any astrological happenings?

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#200 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:49 am

After all the bullshit and chaos ive been thru since november... I tested the waters to see if in fact this is of Elubatels current.. And its NOT!.....Because Elubatel no matter can turn your world upside down but he/she can push you to better things. I have seen good and bad circumstances happen within in mins and days. This is not his norm. I dont know what it is but it is not good...

To some... see results? ...Fractured ankle out of work for a week...Them 2nd degree burns on my feet out of work 2 weeks back to back...Naw this is not Elubatel! He will push so much work on you to succeed you dont know if your coming or going. Ive never experienced physical pain to hindrance me working! Because he will work you around the clock to make sure you succeed in having a job and earning your success.

He will push you hard (No silver platter or winning the lottery) Just push you to make you wiser, stronger, more ambition...Get the picture? But not limit your physical abilities where you cant work...

One thing he told me out of all this is DONT LUST FOR RESULTS....Which i have because no matter what i do nothing seems to work!