Sitri at work?(Update!!!!) 20 April 2009

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
scottishjim14
Practicus

Sitri at work?(Update!!!!) 20 April 2009

Post#1 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:12 pm

So one week and a day since my conjurations I have noticed that I am being flirted with a lot more then normal and the opposite sex is much friendlier to me then normal. While I am used to a little bit of flirting throughout my week it has been on an obvious increae as of today. Literally almost every women I talked to today was flirtatious. Not to mention (Which this is unfortunate) I have been hit on by Gay men suddenly too! While it has not been over the top enough for me to say it was my evocation that has caused all this (I never asked to be hit on by men!) I am wondering if he is not starting to make his presence known.

April 20 2009*

So it seems that two out of three specific things are under way as well as an even more upswing in women flirting. I have even had a women literally offer herself up to me on the spot when visiting her and some other friends. I have known her for awhile and while she is flirty she HAS NEVER been direct or serious in anyway. Literally she said I could have her anyway I wanted her. I turned it down but it was a great confirmation. Two out of three speicific individuals in the conjuration seem to be coming around, one a complete stranger who started having a long conversation with me out of the blue today. The other was an aquintance who has suddenly grown very fond of me. It is taking a while though and it is yet to be certian on whether there is anything sexual happening yet with the specific individuals. One is a complete negative as of yet. I must say though I can no longer call this a failure. Not yet a complete success but I can literally feel this spirit working around me at this point. Amazing, absolutely amazing is the only way to dexcribe it.
Last edited by scottishjim14 on Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dont Hassel The Hoff!

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login