Experiences and effects of physical manifestation

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
Magus11
Adeptus Major

Experiences and effects of physical manifestation

Post#1 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:51 pm

I was wandering what type of effects people experience with conjuring to physical manifestation. The other day I evoked Malphas in the traditional way with everything except for the correct size circle( I used one a bit smaller) and instead of a fixed mercury metal for its seal I substituted it for parchment paper. The effects I experienced was alot of blue light in the air over the triangle in the east and also the impression of what seemed like the air to be moving/vibrating. I didn't experience any communication while observing this effect of the light and air movement but while staring intently at the phenomena it started to feel like I was scrying. Because I was not getting any type of communication I gave my statement of intent twice, then the licence to depart, which then the blue light and the air movement (for want of a better term) was no more. Afterwards I thought that I should of kept the spirit in my company for longer while intently staring at the light and air space over the triangle because I felt like I was entering into a scrying trance, although I was not using the mirror method, I got the impression that if I kept up the intense starring I may of been able to see more of a physical manifestation in the air space mixed with the blue light over the triangle. Its difficult to explain, but if anyone else has experienced this then they will understand what I am trying to describe.

Darren
Quod superius est quod inferius et quod inferius est sicut quod superius ad perpetranda miracula rei unius

DEMON EST DEUS INVERSUS

This topic has 12 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login