manifestation of spirits

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
chrisgsasha
Zelator

manifestation of spirits

Post#1 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:19 am

I keep reading about peoples evocations and how they manage to make the spirits manifest...but from my personal experience it's a lot complicated and simple at the same time...i made it 2 times one year ago and couple of days ago also...every time i read about a manifestation is "in my minds eye" or an "image in my sleep" or using mirrors etc...I NEVER HAD SOMETHING LIKE THIS. I did it 2 times the first time was faces hovering outside the circle and the second time was a huge orb with crystal white light also hovering outside the circle (the second time was not even a proper evocation) ...Is there anyone who actually made it like this in the forum or it's all mirrors and mind eye ... I am talking about the real thing something that you could see with your eyes outside the circle...never used triangle mirrors and staff like that...Oh both times the manifestation took place from the other side of my altar!!!! (weird ah?)
And all i do is practicing the books to the detail NO shortcuts NO alternative tools ...

thanks in advance...

This topic has 38 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login