New Goetic Book To Be Released Here At Evocationmagic.com!

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
demonchimes

New Goetic Book To Be Released Here At Evocationmagic.com!

Post#1 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:48 am

Hello, I have been working on a book on my experiences with the Goetia as a solitary Demonolator through the years. My book is not a short piece with a flashy cover to be sold on Amazon, it's a large, packed with flavor book which will be offered up here for free for anyone to read and distribute freely. I have devoted a great deal of time and energy to writing this book, and it's reaching completion. I have chosen to release this book here to these forums, as these forums seem more appropriate and less hostile than the other occult related discussion forums I've encountered through the years. While it may be a few months before this book lands here, in .PDF format, I thought it proper to mention it here as I had a few questions for those interested:

1. When reading PDF files on your computer, what is your preferred text size and font selection?
2. When reading PDF files after printing to paper, same question

That's it! Only a couple of simple formatting questions, so I may best prepare it for viewing after it is complete.

Unlike the majority of books written today, this book will be credited to, "Anonymous" rather than a real world name. I have no desire to attract fame, fortune, or unwanted attention. If you have any questions, sorry I'm not giving away any spoilers but other questions are fine, please leave them here. I have PM disabled and I don't answer e-mail. Thanks!

This topic has 29 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login