This is really weird...

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
chrisgsasha
Zelator

This is really weird...

Post#1 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:20 am

As i said before i am having some serious family issues...and i am trying to solve this with help from Goetics...i have evoked Dantalion and Leraje but i didn't got what i wanted...i was trying to understand why they didn't want to work with me on this...and this is where it starts the weird part of the story...after 2 months of evocations with no result,last night the name ZEPAR came to me!
I knew who ZEPAR is, but it was so strong the calling and it made me fell weird...so when i was in my bed right before sleep...i started chanting the name of the Demon in my mind...nothing happened again...but...i had this weird vivid dream and it was SO REAL...i was in a white room and with me was 2 males & one female plus one more male who was there Boss!!!!!
They were dressed in style and they were extremely good looking...so the Boss was trying to sell me something really expensive but it was something i wanted!
In my dream i had the feeling that IT WAS NOT A DREAM (really strange)the one male and the female turned there back on me and left but the other one was still with me and he was really friendly to me he also told me the name of the place that i am going to work from next week (i am between a new job) and he wanted to help me!!!!!!
What do you think of this?

This topic has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login