Are these valid omens?

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
omera
Zelator

Are these valid omens?

Post#1 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:09 am

Yesterday I offered bread, an orange (sun associated fruit, at least to me), painted a circle on top of the broken down car in the yard, and painted the demon's sigil inside of a triangle on the trunk so that way I was kind of symbolically summoning him 'from the lower' as I stood on top of the car. I did a meditation to see the demon's response after I made my request, and when I opened my eyes, I saw two small flies (I'd like to note that Belial takes the form of TWO angels) on the bread, and moving to the orange. I took this as an omen of the demon's presence.
In addition, I checked the offerings this morning. The bread and orange were placed on top of the car last night. The bread was missing, presumably eaten by birds, but the orange had somehow rolled off the hood of the car and stopped at the top point of the triangle. The triangle's top point was pointed toward the circle. What strikes me is that the orange SHOULD'VE kept rolling, based on its position from which it fell.

I explained these signs to another occultist friend but he doesn't seem to count them as signs of the demon's presence, despite the impression they gave to me.

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login