Evoking in a Non-Yahwist Fashion

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
Bro.αΩ

Post#1 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:00 pm

I looked on other threads,and seen this topic touched on lightly. If I did not put this in the correct category, forgive me.

I evoked many a d(a)emon, using just about every Solomonic Grimoire.
This was years past.

I changed my theology too, over the course of the decades.

Since, I tried incorporating other methods to successfuly e/invoke d(a)emons, eliminating the 'holy names of god'. Elimination process was essential to me, in order to build a relationship to these entities.

It's hard to have demons work with you (as opposed than 'for you') when you threaten them with enemy names.

I am not a demonolator, and I worship no god. In my mind, if it is Divine, it should neither demand, no expect, worship. Of course, energy exchanging is important, in way of offerings, pacts,etc.

What I am trying to ascertain, on this forum, is whether others have successfully evoked demons, without using the 'holy names'. I have a triangle of art, used to contain their energies, and not contaminate them, with mine, and TOA surely is not for protection. On the 3 sides, I use: Azazel,Lucifer and Belial. My circle is my triple contained aura, which I can discuss on another post, along with opening their sigils with 3-D specialized glasses I created (think, Kirlian Photography).

I open watchtowers using expressions of my 4 archetypical selves.

This topic has 15 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login