The Power of Leraie

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
Lady
Neophyte

The Power of Leraie

Post#1 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:56 pm

Hello everyone,

I think this is my first time posting but I have been following this forum for many years and I want first thank you all for everything I learned from you guys, you could say I learned from you more than from any other book.

I also want to thank Leraie for helping me on multiple occasions, and let you all know that this Spirit is extremely powerful in breaking up couples and causing disputes. Bear in mind that if your command is not focused enough or she is not released fast enough, her energy will literally cause disputes among all couples around you. My experience was mind-blowing with her. I had to run home to finish with her how many fights she was creating all around me.

I only made her seal and chanted her enn 108 times. And I made a pact to give something in return. Repeated that 3 nights in a row. This is the second time I work with her. The first time my command was very focused on one couple and she manifested my result perfectly and I released her immediately and burned the seal. The second time, my command was a bit scattered and I left her seal around for a bit longer and she just started creating fights in all couples in my family and even in my own couple. So know that she is extremely effective in this kind of thing but be careful to not let her wander around and do whatever.

So thank you Learie for all your help, you have definitely proved your power to me!

Lady

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login