My experience with the Sixth and Seventh Books of Moses, and some questions.

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
Clavicula
Neophyte

My experience with the Sixth and Seventh Books of Moses, and some questions.

Post#1 » Tue May 01, 2018 3:42 pm

Here is an account of my working with this grimoire. I saw Joseph H. Peterson recommend that one starts with Appendix 3 in the book, Semiphoras and Schemhamphorash so that is what I did.

4/30/18
Sixth and Seventh Books of Moses - Appendix 3 - Semiphoras and Schemhamphorash
Evocation of Gabriel
Yesod Meditation

Details
Time: 8:00 pm
Astrological position: Full moon in Virgo - Sun in Taurus

Kabbalah
Semiphoras: Number 3 (evocation of spirits)
Schemhamphorash (Name of God): JESU/JHS - Pentragrammaton effabile Jesu
Form of God: Sadai
Sephira: Yesod
Choir: Order of Angels - Malakhim
Angels of the Schemhamphorash: Damabiah, Manakel, Eidel, Hahniah, Rochel, Jabamiah, Haiael, Mumiah
Archangel of the Schemhamphorash: Gabriel
Lunar governor: Ataliel (full moon)

Account
I read the incantations at first, and the names of all the entities addressed, but I was interrupted and had to move my supplies to the other room. I used a candle, my book, and a mirror in the dark. Quickly, I began to notice the familiar imagery of a scrying session: changing faces. My face became another person’s. When I sensed the presence of the angels, it was frightening but at the same time comforting. I saw a vision of my head turning into a single flame, and soon my face disappeared completely and the image in the mirror was a tall, icy mountain. This happened after I asked Gabriel and the host of angels to help me graduate this year.
The ice melted and burst into warm flames of mercy, and my face reappeared. I felt my head tilting back, and as I did so, I felt an extreme sensual pleasure and sexual arousal, which is probably because the sephira Yesod is representative of male sexuality. I have only felt this feeling so intense in lucid dreams. As I felt my head tilting back, I saw in the mirror light shooting out of my eyes. I blew the candle out and turned the lights on. The rest of the night, I felt a great sense of peace and reassurance. I woke up at four in the morning and have been up since (it’s now seven) and did a banishing ritual. I realized the significance of the vision. The mountain is something I need to climb myself, to work hard, to accomplish, and the angels can assist with giving me that motivation, but ultimately I need to put in the effort. This message was kind of stern. The angels warned me that nothing is free, and that to graduate I would need to “pay” in the form of hard work both in school and prayer in order to reach my goal, the summit of the mountain, the flames of mercy.

---

So I am wondering about this experience, because I do not know too much about Kabbalah, but it seems like that is what is most important here. Should I keep going up the sephirot as a sort of initiation procedure? Or do I just move onto the other sections and systems of these books?

Thanks,
Clavicula

This topic has 32 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login