First ever signs of demonic presence, and my first servitor!

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
omera
Zelator

First ever signs of demonic presence, and my first servitor!

Post#1 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:07 am

So, I successfully conjured the demon Malphas, as instructed by my teacher. He recognized the demonic presence when I told him I've been very irritable/easily pissed off, and had a headache today. Malphas induces irritability, and demons in general give small headaches when they're around. I was requesting a familiar from the demon.
I had to conjure up a servitor with the same purpose as the familiar. I spent about 10-20 minutes visualizing it, and what its purpose is.
I decided to make it look like a floating eye.
Next, I made a triangle of solomon, with a pentagram in the center (in the center of the pentagram is the servitor's sigil I made) and in and around the triangle, I made my some commands, requests, and offerings with my own symbols/glyphs I have in a journal.
Yes, I bound the familiar to my servitor, but in turn I offered it friendship, respect and partnership, Rather than outright saying "Fuck you or do my will."
Aaaaand its bound to my belt now.
The irritability and the headache went away.

Are there any other signs to look out for? I tried sleeping with the belt beside me in hopes of meeting the demon or familiar in my sleep, but that didn't work.

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login