Going to do the Black Dragon in two weeks, need advice on working in groups.

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
Clavicula
Neophyte

Going to do the Black Dragon in two weeks, need advice on working in groups.

Post#1 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:00 pm

I have nearly all the materials, and I am preparing myself mentally. However, circumstance has allowed my two friends to participate in this ritual as well; one is a somewhat experienced Luciferian the other is interested in Norse paganism but not experienced (he has only done three sigil castings with me). The Luciferian friend has invited another friend of his, a Satanist, who is very experienced at evocation, maybe more than me. We are evoking Bechard. We will be using wine, opium, bread, and hallucinogenic flying ointment as a sacrament during the Gnostic Mass that we will say over the tools to consecrate them. This is because the text calls for a Mass to be said over the chalk which draws the circle to be blessed.

We will be doing it at 10:30 pm to 12:00 am atop a hill in the woods. I am wondering if anyone has any advice for group evocations because I have never evoked in with anyone else before, only by myself. Much appreciated.

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login