Heeeeeeelp

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
nipha333
Philosophus

Heeeeeeelp

Post#1 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:13 am

Feeling like a dumbass at the moment. I had a few pages of notes on the seasons and the zodiak signs involved. One of the things included was a glyph for each season. I THINK i got these out of agrippa, but Im not sure. Im in california for a while, and my full library is in Oregon. I have scoured my notes and electronic editions of agrippa and cant find this, and i recall the "heads of the signs" from heptameron etc. But for the life of me i cant recall (and cant force google images to find them either) where the @#$%^& i found these glyphs representing the seasons.

Is anyone familiar with these that can jog my memory or shoot me a picture of the page theyre on, in agrippa or otherwise.
'Goetic Magic … if properly understood would regenerate Western magic and underline its immense cultural significance, on a level equal to any spiritual tradition in the world.' -JSK

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login