Phaleg, the Penetrating Presence

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
BlueMagician
Adeptus Minor

Phaleg, the Penetrating Presence

Post#1 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:31 am

UPDATE: slighly revised and with an evocative image on my blog: https://bluemagician.vc/2017/06/07/phal ... -presence/

On the day and in the hour of Mars, I call upon Phaleg, the Martian spirit mentioned in the Arbatel.

It is also the 6th day of the 6th month. 6 is the number of the Sephira Geburah in the natural array of the Tree of Life, also called Gra Tree. The pathways are wide open for spirits of this nature.

They want me to draw their sigil in an intense red. I rummage through my pens and find exactly what is needed. I think about my agenda and make a bullet list. I sit down, clear my mind and emotions and draw the sigil of Phaleg, as displayed in the Isagoge of the Arbatel.

As I finish I am greeted with images of sloshing dark red blood. An animating force with a forceful, penetrating voice, and a penetrating presence enters my consciousness. The voice sounds sinister to me, and I get uncertain about whether I am communicating with Phaleg, and only Phaleg. I focus on my four Divine Attributes, mentally call out names of the One God and Phalegs name, and call upon my angels to protect me and drive out all stray spirits and influences. I feel better, but the voice remains. Okay, so that's just their voice, and I have a conditioned response to this tone of voice. I get more used to it, and it doesn't sound that sinister anymore.

All throughout our conversation they have this forceful penetrating quality to them. It is a strong energy; not unpleasant but somewhat tiring to me. We discuss my stuff and they are amiable and open. Wise, too. I request and receive a personal sigil.

They are the arrow as it flies towards its target.

They are exceptionally good in matters of protection, and in providing willpower and focus.

Their presence lingers afterwards, and I need to dissipate the energy.

Not recommended for beginners. I mean it.

BM
Last edited by BlueMagician on Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login