A very free form Grimorium Verum ritual

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

A very free form Grimorium Verum ritual

Post#1 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:53 am

I posted some works I had with Clauneck, from the Grimorium Verum:
Great Clauneck work. Thanks!

I will do a lot of comments before, so I will do three separate posts.

Note: For sure there are my usual English errors to be corrected as I found them. Or not. Sorry bwana! :rofl

Some explaining to start:

I had other contacts before with the GV spirits because at Kimbanda (ATR) there is mixing with such spirits too and no matter how much I respect some great ones' experiences, including many famous authors who are really great skilled magicians, I have MY opinion about (I’m a Babalorixa at Candomble) and that result was written at the Ritual Offerings book]Ritual Offerings book I strongly suggest you have, not just because my comments, but because all information the others presented and are a big source to new decades of working. Anyway, 99.9% of the material I wrote no ATR priest will say. I did as I can and that was without breaking any compromise.
Just to be short, I think due to my own experience they are not the same spirits. At ATR there are many spirits who MIMIC others. They learn that from people, use that, and even promote themselves as the owners of that. They are not! Modern ATR is no older than 900 DC when they got more learning from European and Asian people to mix with their tribal traditions. Some authors put it even more recently. For sure, such tribal traditions had powerful sorcery; as good opportunists, they just mixed and added more new info.
Sorry, this is MY opinion, and for sure not a universal law. I may be very wrong. So feel free to do your practice as if that works well for you, be sure to me is Ok. I just think they are not the same spirits, for example, in the same way, Oshala is not Jesus who is not Buddha who is Not Ashtar Sheran... :rofl
And be sure in my own right I can say I know both three so very closer as few have seen.

I had to reread my notes and the article of Deathcore cited on the other topic, plus what I got from the Grimorium Verum and the Book of Honorius.

Just remember: they are powerful demons with very specific protocols to observe and learn, not just a beginner's work in the same way Goetia is based on a strong angelic background.

Disclaimer: I choose to not put the entire words of conjure. This is not a vanilla cake recipe, I’m just pointing out what I did so if you think this is a work to try, do your homework and feel free to go to the original books and get the needed material.
Last edited by Gilbertopb on Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.

This topic has 16 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login