Liber Samekh & Enoquian Key's

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
NYC
Zelator

Liber Samekh & Enoquian Key's

Post#1 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:45 am

Hello everyone! (Sorry if my English is not best, please advise if not understood)

I am not adept at GD nor to other schools, just take the best from each school and mix with their own ideas, so I made the most progress. In my early days I worked a lot with the ritual known as SIRP, the sequence was LBRP + RDH + SRIP (Open by Watchtower). Years later I pulled away to include my own versions of each. Today, during my evocations I make Bornless Ritual Invocation (similar formula Crowley's Liber Samekh).

The question :
As SRIP and the "Open by Watchtower" were born from original Bornless Ritual, they believe it should be the full version? (I intend to include Enoquian Key in Bornless Ritual)

What did you think about that?

Example EAST (AIR):
1- Pentagram invoking Spirit Active (EXARP) + EHieEH
2- Pentagram invoking AIR (OUROU IBAOD ZODPI)
3- Sign of Aquarius (YHVH)
4- Enoquian KEY 3
5- Hear Me: Ar: Thiao: Reibet: Atheleberseth: A: Blatha: Abeu: Eben: Phi: Chitasoe: Ib: Thiao.
6- Hear Me, and make all Spirits subject unto Me: So THAT every Spirit of the Firmament and of the Ether ... etc etc.

Really Crazy?
Options?
Questions?
ideas?

:) Thank you!
...Porque antes estaba ciego y ahora puedo ver, yo me he reconciliado con en El Inefable, Yo Soy el habitante en la invisibilidad, Oh Gran Dios!!! dejad que la Luz brillante del espíritu divino descienda!!

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login