Great Clauneck work. Thanks!

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

Great Clauneck work. Thanks!

Post#1 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:09 pm

I've been working again with the Books of Moses, a long time work and there is a lot to explore.
Wish to post something more soon.

Why did I cite this before? Just because that led to other works.

Something I learned is to ask the spirits if they can do what I'm asking and to suggest their guidance.
This is a big valuable resource for your practices!

Ask for guidance always, even if you think you are with the right spirit.
The spirit you called too often may present another suggestion.

That is not an offense. Remember to be respectful is the SECOND main gold rule.
The FIRST always is to do your homework Ok?

So at the ritual just ask something like "If you have suggestions to improve or how to deal with this question please show me someway".

This is why many rituals and "recipes" appears to not work, just because people do not pay attention to the results, dreams, coincidences, whatever.
If you follow a ready recipe, you may start in the right way and forget that can lead to another.
And this is what happened once more here. One ritual has guided another and another. Each one presented valuable information and results.

So, after some very strong works, the spirits I was working had led to this work, posted by our member Deathcore at his blog and commented here: Article

Uhm, Ok. I never worked more with some spirits of the Grimorium Verum before due because personal concerns, I know some of them. Fantastic. Need to work more there.

For suggested reading, a very good one is The Trve Grimoire by Jake Stratton Kent.
You will find also good information at the J.Peterson works at http://esotericarchives.com.

How I did the ritual:

As I'm not to open an entirely new area for now, for sure it's very interesting but I found myself in trouble: I'm not able to do all that for a new area for now. And yes, I got very worried about doing the needed work.

So I did a reading asking the spirit how to work.

The reply was really simple: Just call with your own merits.

What are the merits? What you have been working with?

That is not just a title or a diploma, but using your resources to act with respect at your work.
In the 90s I was entering magick gates just by myself. And always being respectful. I was more in the newage and meditation works, so guess I had many interesting experiences. But never in a cheap approach. That was already a time of blood and tears training too.

Again, being really respectful of the spirits and the people is always the best resource. Not mechanical. You MUST feel respect for people and the spirits. That has to touch your hearth. Got it?

The ritual part

So I worked as an angelic/spirits worker with just a bit from Goetia.

I used it for this my Goetic circle and triangle with Clauneck seal into the circle with some whisky as an offering. The cup was inside the triangle's circle.
You must always do an offering to Clauneck as he like that. (remember to read the guides, some even dislike an offering).
This does not mean a pact with the spirit. Just be sincere at your offering.

The ritual followed with LHP (because of my personal concerns I use to do it as a previous cleaning) and a Trithemius-style invocation and prayer asking God's blessings and to allow the operation.

Then I invoked the spirit and He was there. A very strong feeling of presence.

I explained to him that I was pointed before by the BoM spirits and presented my case.
After I was given a license to depart asking to clean up any intrusive presence too.
Finished with thanks to God.

As usual to me, at the ritual only strong presence feelings, flashlights, etc., and following by very interesting dreams.

The next days I observed bees at the cinnamon tree I have in the garden. Always a good signal to me. And bees became rare here due to civilization (shit). But also came some very special species of bees, I have not seen for years, a very small and gentle type who does fantastic honey (I had fed with some of that, uhm, really very good).

I repeated the ritual for three days, a way to make sure the spirit gets you are being serious too. Brother Moloch also comments a lot about this.

In the next few days, some minor results started. So I repeated at the next rituals I was after the complete result.

So, within two weeks and many interesting coincidences, full results, and more to come I wish.

Thanks Clauneck and all the previous spirits who worked for that!

(sorry bad English)
Last edited by Gilbertopb on Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

This topic has 11 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login