My Workings with Astaroth

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
Anima Ianuam
Neophyte

My Workings with Astaroth

Post#1 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:19 pm

Hello everyone,
I'd like to share my successful workings with the daemon Astaroth. It's my way of thanking her and I believe this thread may prove useful to someone.
It has been a great experience and she delivered more than I asked every time.
I didn't know much about Astaroth or her powers, until one day I found a really simple invocation on Carl Nagel's Hidden Secrets. It's more like a prayer than a ritual. So I researched a little (you can be sure that I learned a lot from old threads here on SA, including Mr Nagel's posts) and found out that the name Astaroth is derived from Astarte, a Phoenician goddess equivalent to the Babylonian Ishtar. After a few days I was already felling kind of connected and it felt like the right time so I did it.
I did the Qabalistic Cross as it makes me feel one with the divine, had Astaroth's seal on the table and in a very respectful way I called her and thanked her like the book instructs.
The room got a little colder, but comfortably colder and I could feel the energy. It was very good and friendly. Then I told her that I didn't really know what to expect and that was when the spirit's presence made me feel great and put a smile on my face. I felt truly thankful for her presence. I can't really describe what I felt, but I can tell you it was a great experience. I never had anything like this before.
I asked for a sum of money (not too large) that I needed pretty quickly and I knew I wouldn't be able to get it in time. In about 36 hours later I had almost twice the amount I asked for.
Since then I've worked with Astaroth a few more times and it's been great. Sometimes I'll get an unusual idea and money comes trough it, other times customers just seem to buy more than usual, but my income always increases in a way that I don't even think could be coincidence.

As I said, I learned a lot about Astaroth just by using the search here, but if there's something anyone'd like to share I'm all "ears".

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login