Keeper of friends

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
Huayamave17
Zelator

Keeper of friends

Post#1 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:29 pm

[url][/url]
Hey guys, its been a long time. How are you? If you don't mind helping me that would be great, thanks to who ever reads this.

Okay so last night i had a weird dream, but a person in my dream said a title of what i can assume is an entity, "keeper of friends". So this is how the dream went.
*Alone the two of us in my apartment*
Her: what's that? *she points to my altar candle that's a seven day candle for saint Jude*
Me: altar candle for saint Jude
Her: i got something for you *pulls out a blinding white candle, it looks whiter than white, hands it to me and i take it*
Me: thanks ill burn this when the other one goes out* it goes out* just like it did now
Her: he's know as "the keeper of friends" please remeber that
Me: I'll try*we smile at each other*
Her: i hope you can keep me as a friend*mind you i dislike this person*
Me: sure
*time skip* *we're on the couch laughing and enjoying ourselfs, we look at each other we lean in close*
*we kiss* *im on top of her on the couch and we're still kissing and laughing, and we both say "what are we doing" laughing as we do so and continue* I said wtf when i woke up in a panic, i was really confused.

If you guys can help me who or what is "the keeper of friends" because that sounds like something out of a grimoire, and what that dream could mean. Thank you so much for your help. If more detail is needed ill kindly provide if it's relevant to my question

This topic has 15 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login