Goetia vs some other spirits

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
talerman
Magus

Goetia vs some other spirits

Post#1 » Tue May 24, 2016 9:56 pm

Well, something extraordinary happened last night which I had never experienced that far in my life. I cannot take it lightly and that's why I am posting another thread about Goetia. I would like to have your opinion about this.

My main interest in magic are related to the world of spirits such are: different angelic orders, spirits of nature, planetary hierarchies, human masters, gods, HGA, HGAs of my friendly people and also ancestors.

Here and there I did evoke several spirits of Goetia, but I am far from being an expert in that field. But the other day I told myself that I want to improve in that field too and that my wish was to establish strong relations with at least few of them.

And now drama from the last night

One very benevolent spirit emerged in my room last night to warn me with this words: "Why do you work now with the Goetic spirits? It is like to invite unexpected forces in your life without any reason. They are strong but those powers act totally unexpectedly." He also said something like that I cannot rely on them. I don't quote this last sentence, but that is more or less what he said. I thanked him and he went away.

A little bit pushed by curiosity and a little bit pushed by anxiety, I took a chance of this lucid moment to immediately evoke Sitri.

Sitri is the last spirit that I had evoked a few days ago. This was our second meeting. And he was truly glad to see me.

I told him at once what I heard from this spirit and how he warned me about the Goetic spirits.

Sitri's face changed. His happy face became sad and angry at the same time. He also looked very disappointed. He seemed to be very shaken by this accusation. I even saw tears in his eyes. And his eyes were red. He was now furious. Then he asked me with a very serious voice: "Who told you that?"

I told him: "Sitri, you know very well that I cannot reveal who it was. Don't ask me that!"

So, it was more or less the end of our meeting.

But you see, I cannot say anything more about this spirit that has warned me because I don't want in any way to reveal his identity. Let's say that he is a friendly spirit and that he cares about my safety.

Yet, it is very strange. This is the first time anyone has given me such a clear warning: Don't do it!

I have had experiences with Lucifer and Devil and many other strange, odd and dark creatures, demons and beings, but never did I also get such a strong NO NO NO as in the case of Goetic spirits.

What's that now?

So, this is my experience, I would love to hear your comments and ideas.

Cheers.

This topic has 72 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login