Thank You Post to StudioArcanis

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
August
Neophyte

Thank You Post to StudioArcanis

Post#1 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:21 pm

Hello fellow masters of the universe! I just wanted to post a thank you to the conscientious, experienced, regular posters for being such a great resource, especially in a pinch. I know that there is contention online about whether thanking a demon online is appropriate (I think it is, if you're "spreading their name", especially if it a demon that is looking for someone new to play with - everyone like to make new friends) but I think that beyond that, it is important to thank the forum.
I was in a desperate situation so I did a bit of looking around and I found resources that were helpful. I don't usually post (I lurk. and have for like, 2 years) but I ended up working with Bune and she came through for me.
I wouldn't have thought of going to her without you guys posting your case-studies and tributes. I've worked with her before but not in the same type of situation so it was a revelation to see others do it and have good results. Who knows what my situation would be right now (not good, that for sure) if I hadn't found those insights? I felt prepared and confident going into my ritual work and evocation.

So thank you to everyone who posted about working with Bune. Also, thank you to the active members of the forum for being mostly experienced conjurers who are not playing pretend. <3

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login