My experience with Flauros / Haures

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
astraea
Neophyte

My experience with Flauros / Haures

Post#1 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:44 am

Hello Everybody!

I am new here and in this post I would like to tell my experience with the entity Flauros ,Flereous/ Haures.
Passing by a bad time I was being attacked by many evil people and needed an entity to protect me and also to destroy my enemies. As such, after much search i found that the so called most "dangerous" entities like Asmoday, Belial, Glasya Labolas among others would be the more efficient in regarding to kill/ take out of my way my enemies.
I had not much experience in complex rituals despite had being calling entities on my own on the last years with mixed results. I am not Christian on the full sense of the word, and the threatening words on the several christian grimoires are very offensive in my point of view.I am also extreme brave, so calling those dangerous demons was not a scare thing to me at all.

With that said I made a very simple altar, with water, salt, incense and a candle representing the elements and 3 central candles with the color of the entity together with the sigil drawn in a piece of paper. I tried to contact Asmoday, and nothing. As i was kind of desperate i tried to contact Glasya labolas 2 days after and nothing again. Maybe i chose the wrong hour, or day of the week, or maybe the entity was busy or some of his legions heard me despite all ,but they for some reason chose to politely ignore me.

Nothing bad happened to me either. Till this day Azazel and Andromalius were the only entities that really attacked me.
Azazel tried to rape me practically every night after i called him and only after i called Uriel he finally left, he is beyond evil, period!
Now, Andromalius almost sent me to jail, for using some family member name without permition .
He was suppose to help me in another task I called him for and not to turn against me out of nowhere, prick!

As i needed help fast and had no time to waste, so i called Belial on the next day. On that day something remarkable finally happened. While i was reciting a simple satanic evocation of the elements before calling Belial,and While facing south and calling the fire element together with the name Flereous , i felt/ saw with my third eye like a door/window opening in that direction.
I chose to ignore it and kept with the ritual because my goal was to contact Belial that night and noone else .
I continued the ritual, now facing north and calling Belial enn over and over requesting his presence or a sign while focusing on the sigil and ...Nothing.
I think he decided to ignore me as well, but the interesting thing is that during the all ritual i could sense a clear presence on my back ( south). I did not fell threatened in any way. Quite the opposite. the entity was like observing the all ritual and i sensed that the entity was " interested" on my person.
I finished the ritual and did not banish anyone. I could clear sense that this mysterious entity remained there following me room to room. I went straight to my computer and googled Flereous. Who was that entity that represents the element fire after all , i wondered.
For my surprise I suddenly figured out that he was nothing more than Flauros/ Haures from the Goetia.
Interesting that Flauros was also one of the entities i was planing to call if nothing else worked, and he was one of the entities that everybody always said to be one of the most dangerous, enraged demon from the Goetia.One that you must avoid at any cost.

Still Sensing his presence i lost no time and had a very brief candid talk with the entity, said what were my problems and how a evil female family member was trying to destroy me. I asked him to send her to the hospital for many months , years, like paralyzed from the waist down after being run over by a car or something like that to teach her a lesson, but that he should not kill her yet.
Well less than two weeks after my request she was sent in urgency to the hospital with an weird and severe pancreatitis that came out of nowhere and made her be hospitalized for months when the normal would be like 2, 3 weeks.

I also did a proper ritual to Haures right on the next day, explaining my other problems and the other people that wanted to hurt me as well, beside that woman. During the ritual the incense burned like crazy and thousands of million pieces of charcoal literally flew in all directions of the room. It was like raining charcoal everywhere in that room.... All the furniture that was white was like covered in black dust from the charcoal. I never saw something like that. It was very weird. It made me remember another post in this forum of someone that called Flauros to harm some people and many guys died in a car crash a few days later. During this guy ritual the incense spread ashes for the all room, EXACTLY like happened to me.

One of my enemies was a neighbor that i wanted dead. The guy disappeared but his family still lives there. I don't know if he died or went to jail or what else ,but he is gone for good.
Another action of Haures was when a close friend of mine betrayed me and I in anger lighted a single candle and made a prayer to Haures asking him to " take away everything that she had" in life. I was angry that day, but we came back as friends a few days later. I totally forgot my request to Haures and what was my surprise when only 2 weeks after my request this friend come in my house in tears claiming that she lost all her possessions, clothes, books , furniture, plants, everything she owned. She put everything under the guardianship of a a" friend" while she was out of the city, and the person took/ stole EVERYTHING from her flat!!
Her words " I lost everything" rang like a bell to me, because i had totally forgot about what i had asked previously.
And yes, I almost felt sorry for her. Almost...

A few months later i was again upset with this same friend and asking Haures to hurt her again , I was thinking about how she loves her silly smartphone while making my ritual. I wanted Haures to make her loose her job, and what was not a surprise when, no, she didn't loose her job, but less than 5 days after my ritual she was robed on the middle of the street and they stole her SMARTPHONE. She almost had a breakdown and she was extreme desperate specially because she lost all her professional contacts that where on that phone.

I also want to add that Haures appeared to me in my dreams CLEARLY as a leopard kind of humanoid figure but on my dream it revealed itself as Female and not as male. Also when i call the entity on my room i can always see her again with my third eye as the same humanoid like leopard figure with a huge , tick tail. The entity has a medium gray color to it. Other people on the net also claim that Flauros is female and not male. I don't know which is right. I just know what the entity reveals to me.

Well, all this to not only make a public statement of all that this entity made for me till this moment ( as a way of payment my debt and also showing gratitude), but also to show you all that is not us that choose an entity but they choose us!!
I called so many ones before and was just ignored. I didn't get angry because of it . I just accepted it and moved on.
Don't get discouraged. Still knocking some door, and don't be pushy. If some entity don't want to work with you don't force it because there are many others out there, maybe even more powerful that are eager to work with you!! Remember that!

See my example . What a vegan, celibate female ,lover and protector of all animals that cannot kill even a fly at home, has in common with the most sanguinary, blood thirsty, and enraged entity in the all Goetia...Not much apparently.
And guess what. He was the one that receive me with open arms and became some kind of " guardian demon" by his own free will . Go figure.
Not to even mention how this entity always shows a soft, even kind and gentle type of telepathic communication as also an unusual amount of patience. Many people that work with him/ her claims exactly the same.
He can be the cruelest serial killer, and kill all of your enemies but at the same time he is very kind and patient to the ones that he likes.Not to say that he also takes very seriously his duty to guard and protects the magician against ALL TYPES OF DANGER, being it humans or other entities, even other very powerful demons. To me he is perfect!

I also want to add that spirits that share the same element than you have more chance to attach themselves to you. I am from the element fire, like Haures and Samael, another entity i have a great relation with.
Belial and Glasya are from earth and Asmoday from air. Maybe that is why they ignored me.

Anyone else that ever worked also with Flaurus/ Haures before or have any question, please make your contribution to this thread. Thanks! :)

This topic has 11 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login