djinn afarit in Islamic culture salomon daemons

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
tmer
Philosophus

djinn afarit in Islamic culture salomon daemons

Post#1 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:40 am

I'm studying about djinn in Islamic culture, I found many references to King Solomon, he is regarded in Islamic culture

Numerous Islamic manuscripts Recognized King Solomon to the "Master of Djinns and Afarit". According to oral and written traditions in North Africa, the Middle East and the Near East, King Solomon was the master and owner of 1,000 Djinns and Afarit who complied with all his wishes and orders. Some Islamic scholars have Claimed que his fortune, gold and treasures Were expresso to him by Those creatures.

is said also that djinns and afarit can only be evoked in language specific, and do not understand English, French, Italian etc ..

They can only understand language

We can not speak to the spirit in our own language. The spirit will not talk with in your native tongue. The spirits have Their own language.

sample invocation : "Adonai, Ilahi, Ihdar Burkan Al Jasour Sharifina, Ihdar, Baraka Alluha Al Kader Aleyka." General meaning:
My lord, my God, bring in Burkan Al Jasour. Honor us by your presence.

someone knows something about this? any book or site about Arabic or Islamic magic magic ?

but I ask the djinn, afarit that refer is the same daemon Goetia ?
Last edited by tmer on Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 29 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login