Respect the thread

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
Asterion
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Respect the thread

Post#1 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:32 am

I lurk here once in a while and post rarely, but I do keep this forum in my heart as a very useful tool and home of some great people.

I m very concerned with the lack of moderation in the Grimoire section. It s filled with threads that have nothing to do with this tradition. I m not lecturing here, but any newcomer that might read this section would have a very different opinion ofGrimoire magic that what it actually is.

Stop asking if anyone tried this new fancy grimoire that just came out. Chances are nobody here read it and very few people tried it. If you want to try it, try it. If anybody tried a grimoire and wanted to share, use search. If they tried it and do not want t share, like I keep my operations secret, will not share.

Stop and think if your topic comes from a book or not. Anything on the www or in a movie series is likely to be bullshit.ââ

Stop and think if your topic belongs here. I m not against talking about demon offerings or worshiping demons, that s your thing, ok, but it is not even remotely related to the thread.

Oh and yes, PLEASE READ THE GRIMOIRES!
Do not PM me asking for spells or rituals. Do not PM me asking to be your tutor in magic: after 20-30 people do that and bail on you because they realise it s hard, it gets frustrating. I ll help any other way.

http://www.solomonicmagic.blogspot.com

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login