Work with Bael.

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
darnesswithin

Work with Bael.

Post#1 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:28 am

Bael, the first demon in the "Lesser Key of Solomon." I haven't done much work with him but I have a connection with him. With the help of some good friends I have gotten closer to him. I know what im supposed to do. I am a vessel for him. I went Ghost Hunting with my close friends and we brought him with us. A friend working with light magic (he didn't like that) a friend who is in the middle. Wanting to create chaos. And the last is a normal person. I have had a connection with him for years. Well over the week I had a amulet that had just pure dark energy in it and he sapped it all in the first day of getting it. Im not a violent person but him with me I want to go around and do mindless slaughter. So tonight we decided to draw his seal among other stuff on my chest. I dont remember much. My friend (the middle one) works with another demon and had his seal and knows alot more than I, drew all this stuff for me. I remember hearing him speak to me the whole time. Bargaining over my soul. While we where there I came close to charging at the light user three times. I remember spitting at the two. Like I said I don't remember alot of the night but when we where leaving I had a urge to draw. He told me it was the "All Seeing Eye." I drew these all around me. I dont know why, but the light user drew angel symbols around him. Stoping me from even coming close to him. Maybe other people have a input or questions. Remember im willing to answer any and all things.

This topic has 19 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login