Remote Protection Against Goet Influence

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
Frater EOE
Practicus

Remote Protection Against Goet Influence

Post#1 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:12 am

Hi All,

I'm trying to work out what would be the best way to remotely protect someone against Goetic influence. I constructed a very solid shield around my friend with the help of the 5th and 6th Genii of the Mercury Sphere- and it did work well, but I'm trying to find a better way to call off the assault instead of just blocking them. I'm thinking now that I know they are Goets of calling upon the Shem to assist in binding them.

We do know who called them forth (a well practiced and versed (apparently) Adeptus Minor, he is using both magic, NLP and Hypnotic suggestion to keep these things in motion - so manipulation to the enth degree) - and after some divining (I received the names of Sitiri and Gomory (which I'm gathering represents Sitri and Gremory) however it looks like they were being masked well and also looks like there is some form of egregore (that is constantly morphing and that I am unable yet to figure out its name).

I don't want to hit this guy with a full blown magickal assault - as it is not in my nature to influence people and don't want to get into a war. And confronting him personally and directly probably would be futile. I'm hoping that if I can keep deflecting what he's sending out, eventually he will get tired and stop (or get burnt out).

So if you guys have any suggestions, words of advice, or anything would be much appreciated!
"Be on your guard against all who are subordinate to you ... Trust no brother, know no friend, make no intimates."

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login