Seven Great Princes

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
Vrischika

Seven Great Princes

Post#1 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:10 pm

Has anyone worked with the seven Princes from The 6th and 7h Books of Moses, e.g. Aziel, Ariel, Marbuel, Mephistophiles, Barbuel, Aziabel or Aniquel?

How did you make the seals? Butterfly's blood / herbal substitute? How vital do you believe the butterfly's blood is for success? I was thinking color marker pens myself...

I have the circle and activated 12th Table / Seal (engraved on tin, charged it during the last solar eclipse) from 7th book which I thought would work with these spirits (the 12th Table to bind the spirits to appear physically and serve in all things). Do you think it is a good idea to incorporate the Table? I was thinking of using it along with myrrh / frankincense incense - place the table over the seal, and then the seal in the smoke.

Thanks!

Edit: Has anyone used the simpler seals for these entities found in this grimoire?: http://www.akor.cc/Faust/FaustBlackRaven.pdf

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login