opposition prior to conjuring

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
Loki

opposition prior to conjuring

Post#1 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:22 am

I recently performed a goetic conjuration, however prior in the days leading up to it, there seemed to develop obstacles that would be a hinderance to the operation. Along with this were odd physical phenomena things flying off the wall, and a clairvoyent vision of the spirit, which happens occassionally with me. Its not the first time this as happened I'm wondering if other goetic practitoners experience the same thing. Partly I feel the spirit is attempting to make it difficult, and throwing in distractions to prevent the operation. It maybe down to the individual spirit, which was Amon, as this sort of thing isn't consistent with other spirits.

Difficulty certainly was the case when I first started aquiring the tools, more so it would seem than natural delays and obstacles. Contrary to popular opinion, my feeling is, these spirits do not wish to be evoked and put to task, but rather make supplicants out of magicians. Any thoughts?

This topic has 18 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login