Evocation of Seere

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
scottishjim14
Practicus

Evocation of Seere

Post#1 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:06 am

Today I evoked Seere with an assisitant. I had some manifestation but not much. I must admit, I did not perform the ceremony very well. and having another present was distracting.

Not being used to the Crowley conjurations I struggled through them, as I did not study them as well I should have.

Before the ceremony began I had some strange occurences. A heater which was on the floor, and not top heavy at all, mysteriously smashed on its face. For this to happen a physical force would have been necessary. During the ceremony arouond the second conjuration a blanket which I had taped (this was not pussy tape mind you and the blanket light in weight) over the window was mysteriously ripped off the wall as if to distract me(it worked). When I got to the third conjuration the candles stopped flickering and stood eerily still and small dark material was floating about the room. I did not feel comfortable enough to continue and ended the ceremony. Seere was beggining to show, but by that point I was too frazzled. Will try again Friday alone, with better results I am sure.
Dont Hassel The Hoff!

This topic has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login