Experience with Sitri

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
Zvane
Neophyte

Experience with Sitri

Post#1 » Fri May 29, 2009 11:21 am

So...it's obvious this is about a personal experience with Sitri, but it was a little...unusual, at least for me
I was in the shower just relaxing when I saw in front of me a symbol...it looked goetic to me and I ran out of the shower to check (with a towel, I live with my family god damn it), it was Sitri's (I was going through the book a couple hours before so it may have stucked) well, the thing is I draw the sigil, put it under my pillow and went to bed. I was repeating in my mind the name of the spirit and I went into a really deep trance, I somehow (not really sure how and if it was against my will) astral proyected and I was at this weird stone place, so I draw a cirle and call satri to appear to me, his sigil appeared on the floor and then he was standing before me...I asked him why did he call me, and he said it was my desire who actually called him. After telling him to not do that again, a bit of cursing and stuff, i snapped out of it, did the LBRP and went to bed.

What do you think?

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login