Who wants to be the one in the triangle?

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
AEternitas

Who wants to be the one in the triangle?

Post#1 » Thu May 21, 2009 1:10 pm

Reading through ROger WIlliamson's "Lucifer DIaries" I came across this interesting astral experience. He was using a technique called "Shadow Lands" in which he projects through an old family picture as a way to tap ancestral energies. One of his experiences was very interesting.

"3/18/02 Entered Shadow Lands in the usual manner and arrive at large city on a lake or river.It has a medieval feel. I enter a house with a symbol similar to Mercury on the door. Inside is a figure in a magic circle who has summoned me into its triangle. The firgure in the circle has a serpents head and that of another animal maybe wolf, bear or cat. It is difficult to tell because it is constantly morphing."
The following evening, he uses the same technique and meets with this mysterious figure again.
"3/19/02 Entered Shadow Lands arriving in triangle. Figure made a pact with me to destroy one of its enemieson this plane of reality in exchange for which I will receive payment of my choice on my plane of reality. I then allowed myself to be sent out to remove the enemy of the animal headed magician. I encountered the enemy and then tore out all his insides...."

3/31.02 Entered Shadow Lands inside the triangle and rise so that I dominate the figure in the circle." He then gives a description of how the circle is composed, which seems to be moving, a mechanical circle.

"4/14/02 Enter Shadow Lands in triangle. I confront the entity in the circle saying that he has not fulfilled his end of the bargain and that if he fails I will come back and do to him what I did to his enemy."
On 8/15/02 he again entered the Shadow Lands and into the triangle, where he interrogated the spirit, and received the name MIMA, and gave it 24 hours to fulfill its end of the Pact.

on 8/16/02 he confronted the spirit again, saying there had been a slight improvement, but not enough. The spirit than said to take an M out of his name and said "I AM.

he then determined that this was the goetic spirit AIM. "I have tracked down the enity that summoned me into its triangle, AIM. I have its name, I have its number and will now summon this entity into my triangle."

I was fascinated by this strange turn of events, and thought i'd post it here. I doubt any magician ever thinks he'll find himself as the one inside the triangle.

"

This topic has 21 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login