An important message about Finnbarr Books.

New Book Releases, Recommendations and Reviews.

Topic author
wright
Zelator

An important message about Finnbarr Books.

Post#1 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:45 pm

I'm not sure if it's been made public knowledge yet, but i'd like to inform everyone here about Finnbarr Books.

Stan O'Connor passed away on April 25th, 2010.His son David has taken over Finnbarr and whosthefrog.

David told me he wanted to shut down Finnbarr but i persuaded him to continue selling the books. He told me he was willing to sell the entire catalog for £3000 obo. Last i heard from him he had 385 titles.

If you or anyone you know is willing to buy the entire Finnbarr catalogue in order to keep the business going, by all means contact David asap if not sooner. For those of you who can afford it, this would be a great way to get a hold of all of those hard-to-find titles you've always wanted. From there, you could either do the altruistic thing and take over the reins at Finnbarr, continuing to sell the books, or you can do the typical selfish magician thing, keeping a copy of each for yourself and selling any extra copies or unwanted titles off at a high markup.

If anyone here is interested in buying the entire Finnbarr catalogue, the best way to get in contact with David is thorough Stan's old email, which is seamusoc@msn.com. Both Finnbarr eBay sites (whosthefrog and spiritualconstruction) are down.

Tell a friend. Tell'em all. It is very important that Finnbarr does not go out with a whimper; a lot of the material old man Stan sold is very valuable and some of it is downright crucial.

This topic has 19 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login