Magic That Works

New Book Releases, Recommendations and Reviews.

Topic author
Gnosis
Zelator

Magic That Works

Post#1 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:44 pm

http://www.ishtarpublishing.com/new-age ... egory_id=5

This is a book written by Nineveh Shadrach. It's basically a complete system of training and initiation into Rouhaniat which is a Semetic form of magick. It is well known in the western magick that the Chaldean, Arabs, Hebrews, and Egyptians played a pivotal role in western magick. It was the ancient Semitic theurgists that were the progenitors of western magick, as a result I have always wanted to study from the source of western magick.

According to Nineveh Arabic magical literature was the last pure incarnation of those ancient techniques. It borrowed heavily from previous civilizations and preserved or synthesized the various methods into one unified operative system which he claims to teach in this book.

I just ordered this book recently because of the other thread on Arab Magick which mentioned the Grand Key of Solomon which was also written by Nineveh Shadrach. When I receive it I will let you guys know what I think.

Has anyone read this book already? What did you think of it?
"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge, I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there" - Confucius

This topic has 15 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login