PRE-SALE on Helping Yourself with Acupineology by Geof Gray-Cobb

New Book Releases, Recommendations and Reviews.

Topic author
vctoria77
Neophyte

PRE-SALE on Helping Yourself with Acupineology by Geof Gray-Cobb

Post#1 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:52 pm

Good Day Everyone,

The PRE-SALE, for what he claims to be his best work, is now on You may click on that link to order directly from me. https://alternativeuniverse.vpweb.ca/ap ... ow/8006243

VIP: I am going into a VERY busy show shortly and would truly appreciate if you could order sooner rather than later, so I may attend to the gifts I am offering.

With this book comes FOUR gifts: A} Two of the gifts are PDF’s that will be e-mailed as soon as your book is shipped or before. These two diagrams are in the book, BUT you need them to work with all the time. This way you will not have to keep turning back to the pages. You can keep these two PDF’s beside you whilst expanding your energy.

B} In the book it gives you instructions as to how to figure out your ‘up’ and ‘down’ days to work your energy fields to their MAXIMUM potential. I am doing the math for you. In your ‘personalized page’ that will have my Dads autograph PLUS mine, your ‘up’ and ‘down’ days will be printed for you. Smile

C} ONE MP3 file that will be sent to you the day you order on PRE-SALE. If you order while I am in my show, I will have to postpone sending it till later. Hence I ask of the favour that you order ASAP.

BIG NEWS: I knew I had asked my Dad for these while he was alive. I searched and searched and thought DAMN I must have thrown them out. What is it? I had asked him to do a bunch of signatures with a little message on them. WELL I FOUND THEM. I will be scanning them into the computer and adding each one to your book that is ordered either via PRE-SALE [along with the 4 gifts] OR afterwards once the book is in print on ALL orders that order directly from my website ‘store’

Amazon and Kindle orders will not have this addition that increases the book value.

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login