Star.Ships: A Prehistory of the Spirits

New Book Releases, Recommendations and Reviews.

Topic author
polyphase777
Neophyte

Star.Ships: A Prehistory of the Spirits

Post#1 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:35 am

Anyone pick this up from Scarlet Imprint? The author is Gordon White.

I absolutely devoured this book. I read the free .pdf (actually not adobe, but some other reader) that comes with a physical copy purchase before the book even arrived, and then read the physical book in a couple days when I received it.

This book is a fascinating look at the human development of spirit contact and civilization. It does a real bang up job citing DNA (genetic) and Archaeological evidence to support its thesis concerning the movement of early tribes, where and why humanity developed its original star lore, and the significance of ancient sites such as Göbekli Tepe.

Towards the end of the book, he offers a particularly intriguing retell of Crowley's Bornless Ritual in Egypt, and shows exactly why Crowley haphazardly stumbled upon the actual ritual needed to activate the pyramid. The origins of the bornless ritual were in the 'headless' ritual, which was an original reference and formula for contacting Orion and bringing down the force of Orion from the sky ... and the pyramids on the Giza plateau are obviously aligned to the belt of Orion. The author lays this out in a scholarly and professional manner, I'm throwing a broad stroke at it.

All in all, it is exactly the shared history of humanity and spirit contact I think is essential reading to contextualize all the forms of magick we practice today.

This topic has 16 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login