Picatrix Decan Cards

New Book Releases, Recommendations and Reviews.

Topic author
Moonlit Hermit
Adeptus Exemptus

Picatrix Decan Cards

Post#1 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:15 am

I am pleased to let y'all know that I am self-publishing a deck of cards of the images of the 36 decans of the zodiac according to the Picatrix. The cards measure 2.75"x4.75" (70x120mm) and are printed with the planetary ruler (in the Chaldean Order).
decan_tarot_1stgemini.jpg

I assembled these as collages on a table and photographed them. Each element is an object placed in the picture. It is not a digital manipulation. Each figure and element was either cut out of paper using an xacto knife or is a found object.

decan_tarot_1stvirgo.jpg

Decks are $36 USD each and come with a little white book of brief descriptions and talismanic attributions. Payment can be made through PayPal to moonlithermit@gmail.com. The first orders will ship on March 15th.

IMG_2422.JPG
IMG_2421.JPG
IMG_2423.JPG

And not for nothing, but I also have the images of the decans available as limited edition prints in sizes from 8"x10" to 32"x40".

Send me a private message or an email to moonlithermit@gmail.com to learn more about the card decks or the prints.
Meegius, Betzahuach, Vacdez, Nufeneguidez
http://moonlithermit.blogspot.com/

This topic has 32 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login