Diabolical Book Launch

New Book Releases, Recommendations and Reviews.

Topic author
vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Diabolical Book Launch

Post#1 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:08 am

Myself and BrotherM were the prestigious guests at last night’s Book Launch of Scarlet Imprints "Diabolical" It was an absolutely fantastic evening. We thoroughly enjoyed the enthusiastic and passionate talk by Johnny Jakobsson on the Grand Grimoire his experiences and almost evangelical sermon on this book was downright infectious. And talking to him later on in the evening just proved his knowledge and experience on not just the Grand grimoire but the tradition in general. Next on was Englands most notorious of all conjurers, Jake Stratton Kent. His talk on the history and traditions of the Goetia and his workings with the Grimorium Verum were inspiring. It only proves to me that our traditions are far more ancient than previously thought I was also intrigued by his methods and operations going outside of the western ceremonial traditions and adopting a more traditional or shamanic influence of practitioners of South America and Africa..
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login