Recently Purchased Garden of Pomegranates, Missing a page

New Book Releases, Recommendations and Reviews.

Topic author
Leviosanimus
Practicus

Recently Purchased Garden of Pomegranates, Missing a page

Post#1 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:05 pm

So I recently Picked up a copy of "A Garden of Pomegranates skrying on the tree of life the Cicero Version.
Overall it is mostly a really great book. I have read through most of the book but as I was flipping through pages I noticed that there is a single page literally missing from the book.
Where page 440 is supposed to be it instead is a mostly blank page that says "RESCAN THIS PAGE". I really do not feel like returning the book and re-ordering it over one missing page.

What I would like to know is there someone out there who has this book including page 440, If you do have this book please san this one page and send it to me so I can finally finish this book.
This would not be a violation of copyright as it could be considered a brief quotation as part of a critical article or review. It is a critical article for me as I am missing the page.
Therefore you would not be breaking the law. Plus it is only one page, Google books had almost the entire book on their book preview, Except page 440. ... ........

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login