Aeon Sophia Press

New Book Releases, Recommendations and Reviews.

Topic author
tintin777
Neophyte

Aeon Sophia Press

Post#1 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:46 pm

Hey guys,
I'm trying to find what people think of this fairly new occult publishing company that started around 2012 called Aeon Sophia Press. They seem to have published some interesting titles in just a short time. One book that I'm interested in is Sacerdotium Umbrae Mortis by G. De Laval which seems to be a primer for 'Black Magic Evocation of the Shem ha Mephorash', ' The Explicit Name of Lucifer ' and 'Sefer Yeroch Ruachot' all by the same author. The books come in the usual editions and are stunning but what about the contents? Do Aeon Sophia Press produce quality of content like one of the greats Ixaxaar or even Scarlet Imprint. They certainly have impressive looking titles and seem very interesting... but are they? Has anyone worked with G. De lavals system or any other Aeon Sophia titles? I've only seen a couple of reviews so would like to know what you think before I let go of my hard earnt cash.
'The sign of an educated mind is the ability to entertain an idea without accepting it' - Aristotle

This topic has 8 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login