Anyone get Results from any of these Books?

New Book Releases, Recommendations and Reviews.

Topic author
rrwh
Practicus

Anyone get Results from any of these Books?

Post#1 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:14 am

This is just kind of a hodge-podge of a few books that I kind of casually glanced at briefly before- but somehow I kind of put them on the back burner and overlooked them at the time. But looking at some of them again a second time now, a lot of them look kind of interesting for me to try some of the rituals and short spells that are in some of them.

And a few of the books are not really spell books per-se but still look like they have a lot of useful information in them that could be put to use.

The list of books are:

*Underground magick spells for dealing with rivals & attracting health, love and riches- Nikku Arrol.

*Magic power of white witchcraft- Gavin & Yvonne Frost.

*Taking control of a group, organization, society, etc... through occult manipulation- Nathan Elkana.

*Real Magick for Real Problems- Marcus Bottomley.

*Materializing a powerful magick mentor- Carl Nagel

*Hidden Secrets- Carl Nagel.

*Black & White magick, secrets of the ancients- Carl Nagel.

*The Lucifer experience- Carl Nagel.

*Book of forbidden knowledge- Basil Crouch.

*Secrets of a Lifetime- Basil Crouch.

*The making of a God and other works of Black Art- Basil Crouch.

*The Sugar Spells- Jason Pike.

*Mysteria Magica- Melita Dennings & Osborne Phillips.

*Sorcerers Secrets- Jason Miller.

*Magical Ritual Methods- William G. Gray.

*Complete book of spells & ceremonial magic- Migene Gonzalez-Wippler.

*Dr. Rudds a treatise on angel magic- Mclean Adam.

*The truth about evocation of spirits- Donald Michael Kraig.

*Howlings from the Pit- Joseph Lisiewski.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
So far from the few that I just glanced through just to get an idea of what they contained, for the most part they look pretty decent, at least a lot better thought out than some of the other books that I've read recently.

Mainly wanted to know if anyone here has had good and sure results from the books here that primarily contain a lot of spells & rituals.
I'll definitely be trying some of them out myself but would like to know beforehand if people here had any that are their favorites out of those listed here

Because I know from my own personal experience in using New Avatar Power and also the Mystic Grimoire of Mighty Spells & Rituals for an example. That certain spells and rituals from both of those have given me fantastic results on a number of occasions, While other workings from the same books have failed to deliver results again and again.

So I find that kind of strange. Anyway, thanks for your comments if any of you have worked with any of these books.

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login