The Holy Guardian Angel - Nephilim Press

New Book Releases, Recommendations and Reviews.

Topic author
TheHermit
Neophyte

The Holy Guardian Angel - Nephilim Press

Post#1 » Fri May 16, 2014 9:40 am

Hello, I never introduced myself on here so it might help others if you know where "I" am coming from -
I have been interested in Magick and Cunning Craft for about 20 years. I have a pretty nice collection of books from Three Hands Press, Xoanon, Troy Books, Golden Hoard, Nephilim Press, etc.. Plus books on topics from The Golden Dawn to Cunning Craft, Wicca, Tarot, etc. I do not claim to be a master Magus or anything like that. I have read a lot, done some very basic ritual work, evocations, etc. That being said I have no affiliation with Michael Cecchetelli or any of the aforementioned publishers or groups. I am a solitary practitioner, hence my user name.

I recently received a copy of "The Holy Guardian Angel" from Nephilim Press and Michael Cecchetelli.

You really never know what to expect when a book is a release of articles that are all written by different practitioners, in general it seems like a hit or miss proposition. However, "The Holy Guardian Angel" is absolutely fantastic. The different perspectives and information is all written in a clear, intelligent and easy to comprehend format. Even if you think you know everything about the HGA or think you know everything you NEED to know about the HGA, I still strongly recommend this book even if just for additional thought provoking inspiration.

As I said, I have a lot of books from a lot of different sources and just wanted to say that the releases by Michael Cecchetelli are all well written works of art. I do have both the hard copy and softcopy of "Crossed Keys", the leather edition of "Abrasax" and now "The Holy Guardian Angel". I rank all three of these books with the most prized books in my collection. So a big "Thank You" to MC, you are a vary talented individual and I cannot wait for whatever it is you decide to release next.

The Hermit

This topic has 14 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login