Sacred Tarot CC Zain

New Book Releases, Recommendations and Reviews.

Topic author
Azarhiel
Neophyte

Sacred Tarot CC Zain

Post#1 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:18 pm

Sacred Tarot by C.C. Zain

For those curious this is was book released in a series of teachings of the Hermetic Brotherhood of Light (some late 1800s hippy movement?), its goes over each Egyptian Major Arcana card in great detail, through a variety of lenses, astrology, numerology, human function(spiritual, astral, physical), alchemy, Masonry, Biblical reference, occult science, and some kabbala. Minor Arcana are also explained. Its a bit dry and preachy, but it seems to come from a sincere desire for the betterment of all.

I don't know anything about the Order that published the book, and so can't endorse or disparage them. Opinions anyone?

Other goodies include:
Lessons on Astrological Decaves, Naming by Numerology, creating talismans.
Basic numerology lessons, naming
A bunch of tarot spreads,
esoteric drawings of each Major Arcana

Has anybody else used this book?

In my opinion this is an amazing resource in its comprehensive(for its time period) approach, which is crippled by its formatting. Between each major arcana section is divided by lesson plans, and teachings, making it difficult to reference. Also mine is printed in the 1930's, its a small book with dense mono-color pages, and dubious binding.

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login