Headless Rite: an Invitation to the Members of Studio Arcanis

Syncretic Egyptian / Graeco-Roman magic from the collection of texts known as the Papyri Graecae Magicae.

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Re: Headless Rite: an Invitation to the Members of Studio Arcanis

Post#41 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:33 pm

I would definitely agree that the Hidden Stele has a profound impact on the psyche and attending spirits, as while it seems to be uncommonly worked, the response is immediate. The very act of uttering the prayer, however badly, tends to create this "resonant shift" in the area. Its as though the spirits of place stand at attention to the names uttered, which is not a sensation I've readily experienced through, say, the use of Pater Noster.

Curious indeed, and evidently quite potent. It does feel like a road opener rite in written form.

Thank you for sharing this, Frater137.

I've definitely noticed a fair bit of High Strangeness since engaging in the daily use of the Akephalos rite, however. This has become a daily occurence, which isn't at all surprising...its rather par for the course. Having one's material life fall into chaos definitely fits with the ritual purpose, as the goal is to shake things up.

Perhaps that's an opportunity for significant advancement, Jadziya?

Frater137
Practicus

Post#42 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:57 pm

Update!

I'm getting divorced and currently separated from wife. Met a new person that is much more compatible for me and wants the same things I do. Also have a long time friend whom I've been attracted to for a decade start throwing themselves at me out of the blue (we talk every single day. Things with them were one way one day, and then the next day they're professing their desire to eat me alive). More than likely leaving job within the next 6 months.

Not sure if we started this before 9/8 but if we did, I found a Palo Mayombe munanso and am an Ngueyo of that munanso. Levelled up in my Western Mystery Tradition order as well.

Shits moving over here.

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#43 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:35 pm

Frater137 wrote:Update!

I'm getting divorced and currently separated from wife. Met a new person that is much more compatible for me and wants the same things I do. Also have a long time friend whom I've been attracted to for a decade start throwing themselves at me out of the blue (we talk every single day. Things with them were one way one day, and then the next day they're professing their desire to eat me alive). More than likely leaving job within the next 6 months.

Not sure if we started this before 9/8 but if we did, I found a Palo Mayombe munanso and am an Ngueyo of that munanso. Levelled up in my Western Mystery Tradition order as well.

Shits moving over here.

Congratulations on moving things along and finding someone more compatible in this! Its amazing what rituals like this can pop off and lead to fruition. I had a similar experience some years ago, and wound up divorcing a person who had brought loads of baggage into my life. It wasn't a fun process, but I sure don't regret it!

Good luck!

nox
Adeptus Minor

Post#44 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:15 am

This ritual remembers me of the arabic Berhatiah conjuration .Basically almost the same product with a bit different package.

Jadziya
Philosophus

Post#45 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:40 am

nox wrote:This ritual remembers me of the arabic Berhatiah conjuration .Basically almost the same product with a bit different package.

How so?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nox
Adeptus Minor

Post#46 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:22 pm

Jadziya wrote:
nox wrote:This ritual remembers me of the arabic Berhatiah conjuration .Basically almost the same product with a bit different package.

How so?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is a general conjuration with a lot of poweful names.And both of them do the same thing.

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#47 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:55 pm

They are indeed similar, but work towards the same aims through vastly different paths, albeit ones that share a similar "source". Has anyone here worked with both? I have not, but may need to change my understanding of the Berhatiah prayer from scholarly to witchy.

nox
Adeptus Minor

Post#48 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:41 pm

Wanderer wrote:They are indeed similar, but work towards the same aims through vastly different paths, albeit ones that share a similar "source". Has anyone here worked with both? I have not, but may need to change my understanding of the Berhatiah prayer from scholarly to witchy.

The Berhatiah is a lot "softer" .
The first time I took a look at the headless rite it gave me goose bumps and a vision of aswirling spirits like a black cloud of restless flies.

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#49 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:43 pm

nox wrote:The Berhatiah is a lot "softer" .
The first time I took a look at the headless rite it gave me goose bumps and a vision of aswirling spirits like a black cloud of restless flies.

I've played with this some since my last post, and I would agree, the Berhatiah is MUCH softer in countenance. Its less about control and the establishment of dominion, while the Akephalos Rite is focused instead on bleeding the unmanifest into the manifest and visa versa. They feel drastically different, and act as two different versions of the same thing, going about it in different ways.

nox
Adeptus Minor

Post#50 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:46 pm

Wanderer wrote:
nox wrote:The Berhatiah is a lot "softer" .

I've played with this some since my last post, and I would agree, the Berhatiah is MUCH softer in countenance. Its less about control and the establishment of dominion, while the Akephalos Rite is focused instead on bleeding the unmanifest into the manifest and visa versa. They feel drastically different, and act as two different versions of the same thing, going about it in different ways.

Did u tried on goetic spirits?I wonder how thay react to it.