Headless Rite: an Invitation to the Members of Studio Arcanis

Syncretic Egyptian / Graeco-Roman magic from the collection of texts known as the Papyri Graecae Magicae.

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Re: Headless Rite: an Invitation to the Members of Studio Arcanis

Post#51 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:38 pm

nox wrote:Did u tried on goetic spirits?I wonder how thay react to it.

Haven't had a chance to yet, but I imagine it would be well-received. In the past week and change, since having messed with this some, I've had some time to work with Uriel, Raphael, Gabriel, and Michael of the Archangelic Host and Paymon, Egyn, Amaymon, and Uriens of the Demonic Royalty. All have responded well, or at the very least haven't been averse to the energy running through me after the use of Berhatiyah.

That, to me, is a good sign, as I've worked with these entities in a rather substantial number of ways over the years, and there are things they definitely do not like.
- Wanderer/SE, owner and operator of SorcerousEndeavors
[Sorcerer-for-Hire]

Frater137
Zelator

Post#52 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:20 am

Had an interesting thought the other day re: the Headless Rite.

I’ve been doing it regularly as part of a year long Decan Walk ritual that started back in July of 2018.

I’ve noticed an increased sensitivity to “space weather” which could be an outcome of a number of different things but the insight I had about the Headless Rite is maybe what’s being exorcised is the personality of the magician.

My circumstances have gotten increasingly and significantly more difficult since we’ve started this project. Things I have been unwilling to face in myself and my life are right up in my face to be dealt with and I’m noticing a gradual “submission” of my personality to the Will of the Universe. It’s both cool and at the same time, shitty.

I’m curious to know how this project is planning out for others.

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#53 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:40 pm

That's a great way to put it, Fr137. I've noticed the same, and there's a subjugation of the unhelpful Will as an aspect of this means of cultivating great change. I plan to go back to doing this regularly at some point, as its always an interesting process.
- Wanderer/SE, owner and operator of SorcerousEndeavors
[Sorcerer-for-Hire]

Return to “Greek Magical Papyri (PGM)”