Papyrus of Iota Routi (Full Text In Thread)+ [PDF]

Syncretic Egyptian / Graeco-Roman magic from the collection of texts known as the Papyri Graecae Magicae.

Topic author
nipha333
Philosophus

Papyrus of Iota Routi (Full Text In Thread)+ [PDF]

Post#1 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:59 pm

[ redacted temporarily ]

Current text is astronomically different after years of editing and writing my book:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/r0hyvuvq ... 1.pdf/file
Last edited by nipha333 on Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:52 pm, edited 6 times in total.
'Goetic Magic … if properly understood would regenerate Western magic and underline its immense cultural significance, on a level equal to any spiritual tradition in the world.' -JSK

Topic author
nipha333
Philosophus

Re: Papyri based Setian "Resh" Alternative (Full Text0 [PDF]

Post#2 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:26 pm

[ redacted temporarily ]
Last edited by nipha333 on Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Goetic Magic … if properly understood would regenerate Western magic and underline its immense cultural significance, on a level equal to any spiritual tradition in the world.' -JSK

Topic author
nipha333
Philosophus

Post#3 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:27 pm

[ redacted temporarily ]
Last edited by nipha333 on Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
nipha333
Philosophus

Post#4 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:28 pm

[ redacted temporarily ]

Topic author
nipha333
Philosophus

Post#5 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:28 pm

[ redacted temporarily ]

Topic author
nipha333
Philosophus

Post#6 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:29 pm

[ redacted temporarily ]

Topic author
nipha333
Philosophus

Post#7 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:30 pm

[ redacted temporarily ]
Last edited by nipha333 on Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bumper
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Re: Papyrus of Iota Routi (Full Text In Thread)+ [PDF]

Post#8 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:32 pm

Nipha,

Thank you for sharing this. Much of this is still beyond me as a neophyte in the ways of the PGM, and I will need to read it a number of times to fully appreciate it. Just a small thing also, the download link wasn't working for me this morning.

Do you recall the reference for Iota-Omega-Iota, which you say indicates the centre Sun of the magician - the heart centre - is Saturnian. It resonates with something I was looking at last week about the relationship between the divine feminine, Binah, Saturn and Hekate.
Your mileage may vary - and that's ok

Topic author
nipha333
Philosophus

Post#9 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:36 pm

Bumper wrote:Nipha,

Thank you for sharing this. Much of this is still beyond me as a neophyte in the ways of the PGM, and I will need to read it a number of times to fully appreciate it. Just a small thing also, the download link wasn't working for me this morning.

Do you recall the reference for Iota-Omega-Iota, which you say indicates the centre Sun of the magician - the heart centre - is Saturnian. It resonates with something I was looking at last week about the relationship between the divine feminine, Binah, Saturn and Hekate.

I would say that the ideas are universal, but that I am certainly not the one to comment on kabbalistic interpretations, its not something I get in to.

Topic author
nipha333
Philosophus

Post#10 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:14 pm

Is this thing on?