Headless Rite: an Invitation to the Members of Studio Arcanis

Syncretic Egyptian / Graeco-Roman magic from the collection of texts known as the Papyri Graecae Magicae.

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Re: Headless Rite: an Invitation to the Members of Studio Arcanis

Post#41 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:33 pm

I would definitely agree that the Hidden Stele has a profound impact on the psyche and attending spirits, as while it seems to be uncommonly worked, the response is immediate. The very act of uttering the prayer, however badly, tends to create this "resonant shift" in the area. Its as though the spirits of place stand at attention to the names uttered, which is not a sensation I've readily experienced through, say, the use of Pater Noster.

Curious indeed, and evidently quite potent. It does feel like a road opener rite in written form.

Thank you for sharing this, Frater137.

I've definitely noticed a fair bit of High Strangeness since engaging in the daily use of the Akephalos rite, however. This has become a daily occurence, which isn't at all surprising...its rather par for the course. Having one's material life fall into chaos definitely fits with the ritual purpose, as the goal is to shake things up.

Perhaps that's an opportunity for significant advancement, Jadziya?
- Wanderer/SE, owner and operator of SorcerousEndeavors
[Sorcerer-for-Hire]

Frater137
Zelator

Post#42 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:57 pm

Update!

I'm getting divorced and currently separated from wife. Met a new person that is much more compatible for me and wants the same things I do. Also have a long time friend whom I've been attracted to for a decade start throwing themselves at me out of the blue (we talk every single day. Things with them were one way one day, and then the next day they're professing their desire to eat me alive). More than likely leaving job within the next 6 months.

Not sure if we started this before 9/8 but if we did, I found a Palo Mayombe munanso and am an Ngueyo of that munanso. Levelled up in my Western Mystery Tradition order as well.

Shits moving over here.

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#43 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:35 pm

Frater137 wrote:Update!

I'm getting divorced and currently separated from wife. Met a new person that is much more compatible for me and wants the same things I do. Also have a long time friend whom I've been attracted to for a decade start throwing themselves at me out of the blue (we talk every single day. Things with them were one way one day, and then the next day they're professing their desire to eat me alive). More than likely leaving job within the next 6 months.

Not sure if we started this before 9/8 but if we did, I found a Palo Mayombe munanso and am an Ngueyo of that munanso. Levelled up in my Western Mystery Tradition order as well.

Shits moving over here.

Congratulations on moving things along and finding someone more compatible in this! Its amazing what rituals like this can pop off and lead to fruition. I had a similar experience some years ago, and wound up divorcing a person who had brought loads of baggage into my life. It wasn't a fun process, but I sure don't regret it!

Good luck!
- Wanderer/SE, owner and operator of SorcerousEndeavors
[Sorcerer-for-Hire]

Return to “Greek Magical Papyri (PGM)”